Kids’ snowboarding has become one of the most popular youth winter sports today. The high adrenaline tricks and the huge air snowboarders get when they’re bombin’ the slopes and hitting the pipes draws more and more kids to the sport every year. Youth snowboarding has become such a rage that it has revolutionized the terrain on the slopes by adding half pipes and snowboard parks at most resorts for the kids to enjoy. All the more reason that they come equipped with the right jackets, pants, gloves and other necessary winter snowboarding gear!
Snowboard Clothing and Gear Designed with Youth in Mind
The snowboard mania and trends also lend itself to snowboard jackets, pants, gear and other clothing, for kids including lines for toddlers, juniors, and youth. Kids’ snowboard clothing are designed specifically with the movements and stunts that kids attempt in mind. Youth snowboard gear, including snowboard jackets and pants, are designed with added room for better mobility, allowing the snowboard clothing to perform rather than to restrict. Kids’ snowboard clothes have evolved at the same pace as the sport and as the sport continues to grow, we will continue to see advances in the design and performance of snowboard gear.
Get the Right Snowboard Gear for your Toddlers, Juniors, and Youth
WinterKids.com has all the snowboard clothing and gear the kids need.
- The Base Layer is the moisture-wicking clothing next to the skin, namely long underwear tops and bottoms and socks which are usually made of synthetics.
- The Second Layer is a shirt, sweater or jacket and is often made of fleece and can be removed if the snowboarder gets too warm.
- The Outer Layer is the wind and waterproof layer comprised of the snowboard jacket and pants. Breathable outer fabric and insulated with down or man-made materials like Thermacore and Permaloft.
- Gloves and Mitts should be waterproof, breathable and machine washable. The new kids’ gloves are remarkably easier to get on than the ones their parents wore.
- Goggles made specifically for snowboarding and skiing kids that fit around helmets and hats.
- Hats made for riders! WinterKids.com has a complete inventory of youth snowboarding hats, everything from beanies to cool brimmers.
- Helmets when your kids biff, and you know they will, you’ll be glad they were wearing high quality helmets.
All the best toddler, junior and youth snowboarding outerwear, accessories and gear can be found at WinterKids.com!